Le notizie dei principali magazine musicali online del mondo. In ordine sparso potrete leggere in tempo reale gli ultimi cinque articoli pubblicati dalle riviste scelte. Buona lettura. (La redazione)
- The three competitors tackled some big hits from the '80s.
- "Obsessed!" Fans are loving Rare Beauty's Soft Pinch Tinted Lip Oil. It drops on Thursday (March 30) but here's how you can grab it early.
- The new champ hits the top after the song’s domination on Latin Rhythm Airplay.
- "His lyrics were one of a kind and helped to shape the music created by the band," Procol Harum said in a statement.
- Coming together as MAMAMOO+, the K-pop stars dip into musical and visual areas that are familiar and new for their 'Act 1, Scene 1' EP.
- The rapper was found guilty on all counts in December, including felony weapons and assault charges
- The Gospel of The Hold Steady: How a Resurrection Really Feels features essays by Michael Hann, Rob Sheffield, Laura Barton, and Isaac Fitzgerald
- The artist and activist is facing unspecified criminal charges weeks after staging the protest piece “Putin’s Ashes”
- The Nothing Left to Lose (Remixes) EP is led by Kieran Hebden’s spin on the Fuse track
- The rapper’s new album, Call Me If You Get Lost: The Estate Sale, is out Friday, March 31
- Puth and Carpenter play two hapless lovers in their new collaboration released Wednesday
- "I got along with him great," said the former president when asked about his relationship with Putin
- First Lady Dr. Jill Biden attended the event remembering the lives of six people, including three children, who were killed in a school shooting earlier this week
- The Fox News host accused the "transgender lobby" of hiding the Nashville shooter's manifesto
- Terry Sanderson, 76, has accused Paltrow, 50, of crashing into him while they were both skiing in Park City, Utah
The Independent Music
- Mental health treatment, a manifesto and plans for further attacks and chilling final messages to a friend. Here’s what we know about the Nashville school shooter
- ‘I felt like I was melting’: Acid attacks are on the rise – could a Coronation Street storyline about them save lives?As the ITV soap permanently scars a high-profile character in an acid attack, Ellie Muir speaks to survivors and the team behind the show about a risky yet incredibly important piece of storytelling
- ‘Somehow assault doesn’t matter’: Emily Watson on her new rape drama, institutional failure and sex on screenThe Oscar-nominated star of ‘Breaking the Waves’ and ‘Punch-Drunk Love’ talks to Adam White about ‘God’s Creatures’, playing mother to Paul Mescal and working with Lars von Trier
- In 1998, Jarvis Cocker had begun to feel like meat that was past its sell-by date. Observing the public’s ‘voracious appetite’ for pornography, he saw a mirror held up against the showbiz conveyer belt. Mark Beaumont charts the colourful origins of Pulp’s ‘unforgiving’ sixth album
- The closely watched trial over a 2016 ski collision between Gwyneth Paltrow and the retired optometrist suing her for the injuries he sustained is expected to draw to a close, when attorneys give closing arguments and send the case to the eight-member jury
- Keith Reid, the primary lyricist for Procol Harum, including 1967’s “A Whiter Shade Of Pale,” has died. Reid passed on March 23, and Procol Harum confirmed the news via Facebook with a tribute. “We are sad to hear of the death of Keith Reid,” they wrote. “An unparalleled lyricist Keith wrote the words to virtually […]
- It’s been a big week for Smashing Pumpkins. They shared the previously unreleased ATUM track “Spellbinding,” plus and a slew of North American The World Is A Vampire tour dates, which kick off in July in Vegas. Also this week, Billy Corgan stopped by Howard Stern, where he told a story involving his father indirectly […]
- Lots of great news in Lana Land these days. Just days after releasing the critically acclaimed new album Did You Know There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd, Lana Del Rey is reportedly engaged to fellow musician and talent manager Evan Winiker. (Last summer, Del Rey hard-launched her relationship with Salem frontman Jack Donoghue on Instagram, […]
- Shoegaze greats Catherine Wheel have been on a hiatus since 2000 (the same year as the release of their fifth album Wishville). Since then, the band rereleased their 1992 debut Ferment in 2010 and the individual members have gone on to work on various projects (bassist Brian Ellis has played in Serafin and with Iggy […]
- The HBO drama and dark satire Succession is back for its fourth and final season, as you’re surely aware if you consume any pop culture media whatsoever. One revelation from this promo cycle has been veteran actor Brian Cox’s taste for pop music at its most playful and sparkly. Though Cox plays the gruff asshole […]
- The original Netflix series will premiere this April The post Netflix unveils thrilling new trailer for political K-drama ‘Queenmaker’ appeared first on NME.
- The upcoming film is also set to star Alicia Vikander and Michael Fassbender The post ‘Squid Game’ actress Jung Ho-yeon joins star-studded cast of ‘Hope’ appeared first on NME.
- “I’ve lot a lot of flesh and bone in this experience, but I’ve been refuelled and refilled with love and titanium” The post Jeremy Renner opens up about life-threatening snowplow accident: “I chose to survive” appeared first on NME.
- The K-pop idol was previously spotted at the brand's Milan Fashion Week show The post Bottega Veneta creative director welcomes BTS’ RM to “the family” appeared first on NME.
- “I get it – he has a show to do, he doesn’t need some bozo just cruising around, distracting him” The post Owen Wilson was gifted an AAA tour pass by The Rolling Stones, but had it revoked after one show appeared first on NME.
- Bear-McClard is the estranged husband of model/actress Emily Ratajkowski. Sebastian Bear-McClard, Good Time and Uncut Gems Producer, Accused of Sexual Misconduct Carys Anderson
- The actor accidentally wandered on stage when testing how "all access" his laminate really was. Owen Wilson Was Gifted an All-Access Rolling Stones Pass — Then Had It Taken Away a Day Later Carys Anderson
- Showrunner Alice Birch has adapted David Cronenberg's film into a series for Prime Video. Rachel Weisz Becomes the Mantle Twins in Trailer for Dead Ringers Series: Watch Carys Anderson
- The group's co-founder is reportedly being investigated for social media posts deemed offensive to Christianity. Pussy Riot’s Nadya Tolokonnikova Placed on Russian Government’s Wanted List Abby Jones
- The actor/musician tells us about meeting the other former Teen Wolf star at the Teen Choice Awards. Tyler Posey on New Music, Teen Wolf, and Getting the Evil Eye from Jason Bateman Consequence Staff
- Thursday’s NYC-area shows include Wilco, Kelela, Sunset Rubdown, Drug Church, The Church, Residents, and more. Continue reading…
- Plus: Generationals, Unwed Sailor, Drain tour openers, Bettye LaVette, Essence Fest, Suicide Machines and more tour and festival news. Continue reading…
- Listen to new songs by Cowboy Junkies, Tyler the Creator, El Michels Affair & Black Thought, Altin Gün, Brandt Brauer Frick, Jonathan Wilson, Jessy Lanza, Generationals, Cattle Decapitation, Dave Lombardo, NOIA, and more Continue reading…
- One of the few original UK shoegaze bands who haven't reunited, Catherine Wheel may be changing that soon. Continue reading…
- Rahill‘s solo debut, ‘Flowers at Your Feet,‘ will be out in May. Continue reading…
- While visiting 'The Howard Stern Show,' Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan opened up about the criticism he's faced inside and outside the music industry. Continue reading…
- He shows how he created it in a video. Continue reading…
- This kind of confusion has happened before. Continue reading…
- They're multi-dimensional. Continue reading…
- See how the singer is doing and how his health issues impact his touring plans. Continue reading…
Errore RSS: A feed could not be found at `https://www.spin.com/feed/`; the status code is `403` and content-type is `text/html; charset=UTF-8`
Ultimate Classic Rock
- He contributed to almost all of the band's song, including the classic hit "A Whiter Shade of Pale." Continue reading…
- Former Kiss guitarist says he'll reveal 'some dirt' if his demand is not met. Continue reading…
- Guitarist also shares frustration over lack of news after tour cancellation. Continue reading…
- They started out as Beatles copies, transitioned to disco pioneers and never calmed their restless spirits. Continue reading…
- Second single from the Wedding Album gave the band another Top 10 hit. Continue reading…
Under the Radar
- The Smashing Pumpkins are releasing the final act of a three-part album, ATUM, on May 5. Now they have shared a new song from it, “Spellbinding,” and announced some The World is a Vampire tour. Interpol, Stone Temple Pilots, and Rival Sons will be the openers, depending on the date.
- New Zealand four-piece The Beths have shared a new song, “Watching the Credits,” announced some new tour dates, and performed a Tiny Desk Concert for NPR Music.
- Frightened Rabbit and Death Cab For Cutie donate signed bass guitar to raise funds for Mental Health Charity
- It’s funny; sometimes the closer you are to something, the harder it is to remember how special it can be. It’s the root of the phrase, Absence makes the heart grow fonder. For the Swedish-born folk duo, First Aid Kit, they know this maxim well.
- New York outfit Sweet Dreams Nadine is the project of Nadia Hulett, along with Ava Luna members Carlos Hernandez and Julian Fader, and sees the trio capturing a sweet, swirling, and sophisticated style of indie pop. The band debuted together as Nadine in 2018 with their record oh my, but they recently changed their name […]
- It's the first piece of music she wrote and produced after recently relocating to Los Angeles
- The much-loved French DJ has also announced that he'll be taking a step back from touring from late 2024 onwards
- Infrastructure marks 25 years in 2023 since its initial launch
- With its harsh sounds and pulsing beats, *Good Luck* is a debut album that bursts from the starting blocks wiuth all guns blazing
- Ahead of new music celebrating the life of his father and a show at Brighton’s Attenborough Centre next month, Colin Stetson talks to John Doran about the duality of his practice
The Line of Best Fit
- Georgia is back with news of her third studio album Euphoric, and releases the opener "It's Euphoric" as the first taster.
- Returning with the first song she's written and produced since moving to LA, Jessy Lanza shares "Don't Leave Me Now".
- Stella Rose returns with "Faithful", her first music of 2023, and announces her debut album Eye of Glass.
- Maya Hawke is one of many famous faces to feature in the official trailer for Wes Anderson's upcoming film Asteroid City.
- Cosmo Sheldrake announces new EP Wild Wet World and celebrates the release with lead single "Bathed In Sound", which was co-written by The Earth as part of Brian Eno's recent Earth Percent campaign.
- “The song was inspired by my own relationship with hunger, guilt and abstinence” the London-based artist explains.
- The charges against her have yet to be specified.
- Prescriptions will no longer be required for the nasal spray, used to reverse the effects of an opioid overdose.
- “Hollow Head” is the second single from her Wharf Cat debut, L.A. Shit.
- “Phone Me” is the distorted sound of a losing battle.
- 6LACK takes a moment to reflect with his “Preach” music video. Directed by Above Ground, the singer weathers the storm while moralizing new lessons on life. “I know they love it when I talk that shit / It’s really smoke, so you gon’ wheeze for a second,” he sings while isolated in a room flooded […]
- Daaamn! Lil Uzi Vert rocked The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Monday (Mar. 28) as the evening’s musical guest. Accompanied with a team of dancers, the Philly rapper gave an energetic performance of his club hit, “Just Wanna Rock”. The post Lil Uzi Vert “Just Wanna Rock” On The Tonight Show first appeared on […]
- With their The Great Escape arriving on Friday (Mar. 31), Larry June and The Alchemist pull up with “Porsches In Spanish” for the album’s latest offering. Over The Alchemist’s soulful and hypnotic production, Good Job Larry delivers his plush rhymes referencing his fly whips and his hustling demeanor. “‘Bout to make another play, looking for […]
- Tyler, The Creator has announced the deluxe version for his Call Me You Get Lost album and rolls out one of its new tracks, “Dogtooth”. Along with the single’s debut, a self-directed video is premiered which centers Tyler at a dock riding an excavator, doing donuts in a vintage car, walking dogs, and on top […]
- IDK is on top of his game in the video to his new single, “850 (We On Top” featuring Rich The Kid. In the clip, the pair deliver their braggadocious bars while cruising the city in a drop before linking up in a warehouse. “The watch is one of one, it came from Paris, it […]
- Alt-J are out on tour celebrating the 10th anniversary of An Awesome Wave, and sold out the first of two nights at the Fox Theater in Oakland. Gallery, with opener Girli, below…
- The Ecuadorian-Swiss instrumental brothers talk songwriting energy, inspiration & soups before their show in Tucson It was a beaut of a crowd of bright-eyed and fashionable folks. The young and the seasoned alike helped to sell out the intimate 191 Toole on March 23 with the promise of a singular musical experience. The entertainment for […]
- The dark pop singer-songwriter brought her glamorous Naked in North America tour to San Francisco Forget the saying about revenge being best served cold. For Chappell Roan and her fans, it’s best served with glamour. When Chappell Roan based the theme of her San Francisco show on her song “My Kink is Karma,” fans understood […]
- The Canadian rapper brought his dynamic Never Sleep tour to San Francisco Nav brought his Never Sleep tour to The Masonic in San Francisco last week, making his first Bay Area appearance since Rolling Loud Festival nearly four years ago. During that time, the Canadian rapper dropped his third studio album, Good Intentions; took on […]
- Brooklyn-based singer Vérité hit San Francisco on her Love You Forever Tour, with opener Gatlin.
- Drugdealer, Rose City Band, Zeta, Sun Atoms and More: The Best Acts We Saw at Treefort Music Fest 2023 (REVIEW/PHOTOS)Anyone who’s followed the music scene in the Pacific Northwest has heard murmurs from scenester friends about the lowkey cool of Boise’s Treefort Music Festival, which consumes the Idaho capitol the week after South By Southwest winds down. What started in 2012 as a modest affair that spanned a small collection of dive bars and […]
- Indio, California is home to some of the biggest music festivals and it looks like there is a dark cloud looming over the sunny city. Goldenvoice, an event company and the people behind 2016’s classic rock festival Desert Trip are looking to expand on the aforementioned festival’s heritage with the recently hinted Power Trip festival. […]
- Carissa Johnson is known for her straightforward lyrics, driving melodies, and her band’s inimitable live energy. Her musical career began in Boston, Massachusetts, and has taken her all across the United States, playing over 350 shows in 35+ states between 2017 and 2020. Johnson relocated to Brooklyn, NY in 2022 and is currently promoting her […]
- In the latest Wannabe, artist Chris Prunckle offers his illustrated commentary on North Georgia Rounder, the new album from singer-songwriter Pony Bradshaw, in his signature six-panel comic strip form. Click on the image for full resolution (best viewed on desktop): The post Wannabe Reviews Pony Bradshaw’s ‘North Georgia Rounder’ appeared first on Glide Magazine.
- Nathan Maxwell is best known for his work as the bassist of Flogging Molly. When you learn that he has a new project, you might expect that it’s another punk band. That’s not the case. VOLORES is a project with his singer-songwriter wife Shelby. On their debut album Ages, they refer to their sound as […]
Un attimo di pazienza, la pagina è in fase di caricamento.