Le notizie dei principali magazine musicali online del mondo. In ordine sparso potrete leggere in tempo reale gli ultimi cinque articoli pubblicati dalle riviste e webzine internazionali di informazione musicale e culturale scelte da noi. Buona lettura. (La redazione)
- Brenda Lee Talks ‘Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree’ Finally Topping Hot 100 & ‘Home Alone’ Pushing It ‘Over That Hill’"It turned out to be magic. It really did.”
- The game is set for release in 2025.
- The Indianapolis Colts owner will also bring his iconic rock memorabilia collection.
- Billie Eilish Says ‘Literally Who Cares’ About Her Sexuality, Taylor Swift Dominates Billboard 200 & More | Billboard NewsBillie Eilish is wondering what the big deal is about her sexuality, Taylor Swift dominates the Billboard 200 albums chart with five albums in the top 10, Cardi B makes her runway debut at Balenciaga’s star-studded LA show, get to know former Fifth Harmony member Ally Brooke a little more during Speed Dating, Brenda Lee’s […]
- The company's announcement that it would cut 17% of its global workforce added $2.6 billion to the streaming giant's market capitalization.
- His solo song “Love Is a Long Road” accurately describes the wait for the game’s 2025 release
- In an episode set in Scotland, the band appears alongside David Tennant, Karen Gillan, and Paul Higgins
- After a period of aggressive spending, the streaming giant will cut some 1,500 jobs
- Ken Carson, Otoboke Beaver, Seun Kuti, Wand, and Irontom will also support select North American dates
- The reissue presents their 1973 classic shorn of orchestral parts—or “underdubbed”—alongside a Dolby Atmos version
- The first new installment for the franchise in more than a decade was expected to arrive next year
- House Oversight Chairman attempted to paint Hunter Biden's payments to his dad for his Ford truck as "influence-peddling schemes"
- Copypasta writers tell Rolling Stone a speedy news cycle won't stop them from sending as many raunchy memes as possible
- Cincinnati goes head-to-head with Jacksonville at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Make your holiday gifting a bit more sentimental this season with thoughtful and stylish jewelry from AGMES, David Yurman, Monica Vinader, and more, curated with every budget in mind
THE INDIPENDENT MUSIC
- DeSantis, Haley, Christie and Ramaswamy set to clash in Tuscaloosa, Alabama on 6 December
- One of the three police officers charged with killing Manuel Ellis, a Black man whose death as he pleaded for air became a touchstone for racial justice protesters in the Northwest, has taken the witness stand in his own defense, saying he lamented Ellis’ passing but wouldn’t have done anything differently
- Ex-president is expected to skip fourth GOP debate as he spurns rivals
- Jaclyn Elmquist vanished after a work holiday party in Manhattan. Hours later, her body was found at the bottom of a trash chute in a luxury condo building. Rachel Sharp reports
- Pictures released by a conservation group Soundwatch Boater Education Program show a young humpback whale breaching in front of the Space Needle as it visited the waters off Seattle last week, capturing a rare display of wildlife next to a major city
- Last month, André 3000 released New Blue Sun, a 90-minute album of flute-forward songs with contributions from Nate Mercereau, Surya Botofasina, Deantoni Parks, and more. Though André explained it felt “inauthentic” for him to rap because of his age of 48, Cash Cobain had other plans; the New York-based rapper and producer transformed the opening […]
- Brenda Lee Becomes Oldest Person To Earn A New #1 Hit As “Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree” Tops Hot 100Breaking: Mariah has fallen.
- Björk’s most recent album, last year’s Fossora, had a heavy mushroom focus. Now, Björk has narrated a documentary about fungi. Fungi: The Web Of Life is a movie meant for IMAX screens, and you’ll be able to see in select theaters next year. “The cinematic narrative explores the ways that fungi have shaped life on […]
- Kamasi Washington Joins André 3000 Album Contributors Nate Mercereau & Carlos Niño On “Facing The Sideways Rain”Nate Mercereau contributed to a bunch of the tracks on André 3000’s New Blue Sun — a #1 New Age album on the Billboard chart — and he recently shared a new song, “Facing The Sideways Rain,” a collaboration with New Blue Sun co-producer Carlos Niño and Kamasi Washington.
- The band have also announced a US tour in Spring 2024 The post Architects drop brutal surprise single ‘Seeing Red’ appeared first on NME.
- Guns, crime, crocs and Vice City – watch the trailer for 'Grand Theft Auto 6' below The post ‘Grand Theft Auto 6’ reveals release window in new trailer appeared first on NME.
- The remaining band members have said they will continue to create new music The post Funeral For a Friend singer Matthew Davies-Kreye leaves the band appeared first on NME.
- "Rizz" is the term that won the title, beating out "Swiftie", "situationship" and "prompt" The post Tom Holland is partly responsible for Oxford’s Word Of The Year appeared first on NME.
- Step into a world of pure imagination stuffed with top Hollywood stars The post ‘Wonka’ review: Timothée Chalamet twinkles in a fun-filled festive treat appeared first on NME.
- The trailer introduces us to a female main character named Lucia, and shows off the beaches and skyscrapers of the new Vice City. Grand Theft Auto VI Trailer Arrives a Day Early, Welcoming Players Back to Vice City: Watch Jo Vito
- The 20-city trek promises new hits and old classics. Get more details, including pre-sale ticket info, here. How to Get Tickets to Don Omar’s 2024 Tour Dates Kayla Higgins
- Ministry, Simple Minds, Interpol, Placebo, and Tones on Tail are also playing the Pasadena festival. Cruel World Festival 2024 Lineup: Duran Duran, Blondie, and The Jesus and Mary Chain Eddie Fu
- At 78 years young, Lee is the oldest musician to earn a No. 1 single. Brenda Lee’s “Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree” Hits No. 1 For the First Time Scoop Harrison
- In the Chocolate Factory prequel, Timothée Chalamet sings and dances his heart out. Wonka Brings Paddington-Ish Delights, Except for One Cruel Choice: Review Liz Shannon Miller
- Here’s a roundup of recent tour news. Check the Tour Dates category for more. THE SMILE Radiohead offshoot The Smile are gearing up to release their second album and have announced a few 2024 summer festival dates in the EU, including Oslo’s Oya and Paris’ Rock En Seine. They also have festival dates in Denmark, Greece and […]
- So many artists, so many songs, so little time. Each week we review a handful of new albums (of all genres), round up even more new music that we’d call “indie,” and talk about what metal is coming out. We post music news, track premieres, and more all day. We update a playlist weekly of […]
- New My Chemical Romance action figures are on the way, inspired by the band’s fourth album, 2010’s Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys. Gerard Way, Ray Toro, Mikey Way, and Frank Iero are each represented in miniature ReAction Figure form as their Killjoy alter-egos: “Party Poison,” “Jet-Star,” “The Kobra Kid,” and “Fun […]
- Mannequin Pussy finished out their year in shows on Sunday (12/3) in Brooklyn, where they played an intimate Spotify Stages show at Saint Vitus with Scowl. It was a wild, sweaty gig all around, and Mannequin Pussy included some songs from their new album I Got Heaven, including the title track, “Sometimes,” “Of Her,” and […]
- Cruel World 2024 lineup: Duran Duran, Blondie, JAMC, Simple Minds, Tones on Tail, Soft Cell, Gary Numan, moreCruel World festival has announced its 2024 edition, which happens May 11 at Brookside at The Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA. It includes Ministry playing songs from their first two album, With Sympathy and Twitch, Gary Numan playing The Pleasure Principle in full, and Bauhaus offshoot Tones on Tail (Daniel Ash & Kevin Haskins, plus […]
- Which album gets your vote? Continue reading…
- The origins of one of rock's most iconic looks. Continue reading…
- Some are smart, some are funny. Some even rise to the level of poetry. And some are about getting loaded. Continue reading…
- A 2024 tour with Of Mice & Men and While She Sleeps has been announced too. Continue reading…
- Up the irons! Continue reading…
- Your trial has expired. Please update your subscription plan at rss.app. – (en0XRgs3ptCVZ2Qb)
ULTIMATE CLASSIC ROCK
- Guitarist discusses daunting task of honoring Eddie Van Halen on Best of All Worlds trek. Continue reading…
- Nita Strauss and Intervals will support the Wolfgang Van Halen-fronted band. Continue reading…
- He reflected on narrowly avoiding self-destruction in emotional moments after final Kiss show. Continue reading…
- Good things come in threes. Continue reading…
- Collection includes "underdubbed" mixes and celebrates the album's 50th anniversary. Continue reading…
UNDER THE RADAR
- Three albums in and Sun June’s star shows no signs of fading. Their latest album, Bad Dream Jaguar (on Run for Cover), adds in additional elements in the form of brass, woodwinds, and pedal steel. But though the instrumentation has broadened, the album maintains a mirage-like sheen across its dozen tracks.
- CMAT came to Manchester’s O2 Ritz last month and Under the Radar’s Andy Von Pip put together a photo gallery of the evening.
- For Black Friday Record Store Day, Rhino released Grateful Dead’s final performance from the band’s four-day stand at the Fillmore West, pressed onto five vinyl records
- New roleplaying and board game releases for the 2023 holiday season.
- Welcome to the 39th Songs of the Week of 2023. This week’s list includes songs from the last two weeks, as we didn’t do a Songs of the Week last week due to the Thanksgiving holiday. Although the majority of the songs were culled from this week’s releases.
- This full-length collaboration thrives in the tension between the two South African artist's colliding worlds, finds Skye Butchard
- Tariq Goddard pens a personal tribute to the late Shane MacGowan of The Pogues, whose writing understood something precious about life, and whose voice was the ultimate instrument of light and darkness
- McGeoch – who played with Siouxsie And The Banshees, Magazine, Public Image Ltd and Visage – will be celebrated in 'The Light Pours Out Of Me'
- Newly remastered, the reissue is part of a joint project by Light In The Attic, Laurie Anderson and The Lou Reed Archive
- Taking in more than two hours of music, the season-themed EPs were made by a lineup of John Balance, Peter "Sleazy" Christopherson, Drew McDowall and William Breeze
THE LINE OF BEST FIT
- Beyoncé's brand new track, "MY HOUSE" was debuted in the closing credits of her live concert movie, Renaissance: A Film by Beyoncé.
- St Vincent presents "precious baby angel muffin" Olivia Rodrigo with Variety’s Storyteller of the Year AwardOn Friday evening (1 November), Olivia Rodrigo was awarded with Variety’s Storyteller of the Year Award, which was presented to her by friend and collaborator, St. Vincent.
- The Breeders have announced a UK headline show in Bristol on 30 June 2024, in collaboration with Bristol Sounds and Ritual Union.
- Recorded exclusively for BRITs after being shortlisted for The BRIT Awards 2024 Rising Star Award, The Last Dinner Party have shared an acoustic rendition of their debut single.
- 50 years to the week of its original release, MPL and UMe have announced the expanded anniversary edition of Paul McCartney & Wings’ iconic album, Band on the Run.
- Here we go. Beyonce raises the roof and is balling out on her brand new single, “My House”. Powered by blaring trumpet horns and bass-knocking drums, Queen Bey unleashes fiery bars embodying resilience, pushing endless boundaries, and stunting to the max. “I’m done saving this money, tonight we gon’ ball out / You can catch […]
- The trade continues. Smoke DZA and producer Flying Lotus re-up their “Drug Trade” with Black Thought with its sequel featuring Benny The Butcher. Over FlyLo’s same instrumental, DZA kicks off their “Drug Trade Pt. 2” with a new opening verse. “One time for the transpose sending me shit / All this assembly lit, ducking penalties […]
- Conductor, we have a problem. Conway The Machine and producer Conductor Williams have finally released their much-anticipated collaborative project, Conductor Machine. Compiled with 7 tracks, the extended play was first introduced with the single “Flame” featuring 7xvethegenius back in September. Few months later, the Griselda rapper and his go-do beatmaker unleashed the remaining cuts including […]
- Listen. AZ connects with producer Buckwild on his tenth studio album, Truth Be Told. With the legendary producer behind the boards, the Brooklyn rapper certifies his longevity on the previously released singles “Respect Mines“, “Goat“, “This Is Why”, and “How We Get It” featuring Fat Joe. The 11-track set also features “Reintroduction”, “One Of The […]
- Lighters up! Wiz Khalifa kicks off the month with his latest mixtape, Decisions. At 13 tracks, the Taylor Gang leader holds the project down with no features. Decisions includes the previously released “Up The Ladder” followed by other noteworthy cuts such as “Looking For Nipsey”, “A New Way To Shine”, “Heavy Hitters”, “Roscoes”, “Tail Money”, […]
- Rising singer-songwriter’s combines indie-folk and neo-soul on excellent new EP Jed Holland, a luminary in the music scene, returns with his latest project No More Talking. As a songwriter, performer and producer, Jed’s musical journey is marked by a rich tapestry of influences, from folk legends like Bob Dylan to his experiences in an indie-folk […]
- The English glam rockers played an epic sold-out show in San Francisco on November 30th as they wind down their fall tour behind their recently-released fourth record Pretty Vicious.
- French indie quartet showcase grungy aesthetics & raw emotion on new single Astral Bakers unveil their third single “I Don’t Remember,” showcasing a dynamic blend of soft grunge aesthetics and haunting electric guitar riffs. The French indie quartet crafts an experimental soundscape, with the song’s infectious melodies gaining momentum, especially in the bouncy energy of […]
- The pop-punk teenagers embarked on a fall mini-tour, hitting San Francisco on November 16th. Despite the show being their first headlining show in San Francisco, the 1400-capacity Regency was the smallest SF venue they’ve played, after a show at Chase Center earlier in the year opening for Paramore and a set on the main stage […]
- The experimental rap titans brought an incendiary show to NYC with guests Quelle Chris, Cavalier, Silka, J-Scratch, Fielded, & H31R It was a homecoming celebration at Bowery Ballroom on Friday night for Armand Hammer – the prolific experimental rap duo of billy woods and Elucid. Fresh off the release of their incredible new LP We […]
Se vuoi segnalarci un errore o dirci qualcosa, utilizza questo form. Se invece ti piace quello che facciamo, clicca qui e supportaci con una piccola donazione via PayPal, oppure acquista su Amazon il nostro utile quaderno degli appunti. Grazie.